Soul Woven Wrap - Maze Pop
- Weight recommendation : up to 25 kg (55 lb) approx
- Colour : Bright Pink & Black
- Fibre : 100% jacquard woven cotton
- GSM : 290 g/m2
- Size 3 - 134 inches (3.4 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 4 - 150 inches (3.8 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 5 - 169 inches (4.3 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 6 - 187 inches (4.75 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 7 - 216 inches (5.5 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 8 - 236 inches (6 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 9 - 249 inches (6.3 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 10 - 265 inches (6.7 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 11 - 284 inches (7.2 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 12 - 300 inches (7.6 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 13 - 316 inches (8 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 14 - 335 inches (8.5 metres) long and 29 inches wide
Thick, soft and delightfully textured, Soul jacquard wraps comfortably support big toddlers as easily as they cushion tiny babies. The fabric is woven into a pleasing geometric jacquard pattern that is sturdy yet surprisingly airy â€“ cool enough even for summer babywearing. They are very easy to wrap with and ideal for beginnerâ€™s with good grip and a gentle stretch. They are amazingly soft right out of the box and need no breaking in! Being 100% cotton, this carrier is very easy to maintain too.
Soul jacquards are woven in an ethical and environment-friendly mill from Southern India, which uses only wind and solar energy to run their entire factory. They are a completely green manufacturing unit and after using the energy they need they have surplus to send back into the grid. Only the best quality baby-safe dyes are used and no child labour is involved at any stage.
Soul woven wraps are long, rectangular lengths of fabric that are wrapped around a baby and its caregiver. They promote skin-to- skin contact, help parents (and other close family members) bond with the baby and are perfect from birth to the toddler years. They provide you infinite carry possibilities and offer perfect support for your child as well as you. A gently loved wrap will last you more than one child.
This product is ethically made by Soul in Bangalore, India.
* Please wash and iron your Soul carrier once before use. Wash it separately for the first few washes as the colours may bleed a little.
* Sizes mentioned are before washing. Please note that the wraps are generously sized, as there will be shrinking for the first few washes.
* Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images in this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.