Tots Bots - PeeNut Wrap Size 1 (6-18lbs)
A simply brilliant two-piece reusable cloth diaper system. Use this waterproof wrap with the PeeNut 3-in-1 absorbent pad or the Bamboozle Stretch night-nappy.
Using the wrap with the PeeNut absorbent pads: A cost-effective day-time system, as you don't need to change your PeeNut wrap every time, each PeeNut wrap can be used for 3-5 consecutive changes. Simply remove wet pad(s), wipe down your wrap and pop in a clean pad(s). This makes for a super economical nappy system.
Using your wrap with our Bamboozle Stretch: Most popular for night-time, simply pop the waterproof PeeNut wrap over your absorbent bamboo nappy and it’s an uninterrupted sleep for you and a sound night sleep for baby. You can find Bamboozle Stretch nappies here.
Plastic is fantastic at TotsBots as we become the first reusable nappy company in the world to make 100% of their waterproof fabric out of recycled polyester yarn, repurposing plastic waste that was destined for landfill and turning it into something wonderful. Now you can reduce, reuse and recycle with TotsBots. Happy Nappying x
Size 1 fits from 6-18lbs and Size 2 fits from 'birth to potty' 9-35lbs.?
The PeeNut system is a simple two-piece nappy consisting of an absorbent bamboo pad that goes into the waterproof PeeNut Wrap. It is our most economical system. It's one size fits most and suits average wetters and is perfect for daytime or night-time. It's slim-fit, soft and fast drying. Simply Brilliant!
- Slim fitting and stretchy giving a fabulous fit every time.
- Invisible stitch elastication to eradicate sneaky leaks.
- Wipe clean interior. This means the wrap is less likely to be contaminated with poo so can be reused more throughout the day, reducing the ratio of wraps to pads required.
- Adjustable poppers to allow the nappy to grow with your baby.
- Two sizes available: Size 1 for smaller babies like twins and prem (6-18lbs) and Size 2 which fits most from 'birth to potty' (8-35lbs)
- Stays softer longer- great for hard water areas
- Oekotex certified - no harmful chemicals next to your babies skin.